In the world of pop culture; you get the opportunity to come across some very memorable things. We fall in love with TV show characters and movies. We become fans. The fandom leaves us with memorable quote from your favorite TV shows or movies. My criteria for a memorable or influential quote:
• Movie/TV show quotation made up of some exchange from a film/TV show.
• Quote had to have some sort of cultural impact that viewers used in their lives and has circulated through popular culture. This quote becomes part of our lexicon.
• The movie/TV show quote leaves the fans or viewers remembering the movie/TV show when they hear that part.
Honorable Mentions: “Say ‘hello’ to my little friend!” – Tony Montana, Scarface; “Roads? Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.” – Dr. Emmet Brown; Back to the Future; “Make it so.” – Captain Jean Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation “A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.” – Dr. Hannibal Lecter, Silence of the Lambs; “In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important.” – The Doctor, Doctor Who; “Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.” – Forrest Gump, Forrest Gump;”I pity the fool!” – Clubber Lang, Rocky III
Here’s the Top 10 Most Influential/ Memorable quotes from Movies/TV shows:
10. “Avada Kedavra” – Voldemort, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
9. “Nip it!” – Barney Fife, The Andy Griffith Show
8. “Bazinga!” – Sheldon Cooper, The Big Bang Theory
6. “Yo, Adrian!” – Rocky Balboa, Rocky
5. “Elizabeth, I’m coming!” – Fred Sanford, Sanford and Sons
4. “May the Force be with you.” – Han Solo, Star Wars
2. “Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame.” – The War Doctor, Doctor Who
1. “I have the Power!” – He-Man, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe